Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #138 TRICK OR TREAT


 
 
 
 
 

 
This weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge was set by Ann and is " TRICK OR TREAT" I certainly didnt go with clean and simple this week :) instead I dusted off my Silhouette Cameo and made a witches boot to fill with treats, I added the Sassy Image " Sassy Sally, The good little witch... with her great boots!
We would love if you joined us in our trick or treat chllenge this week, you will find full details HERE and plenty of beautiful images and bargains in Sassy Cheryl's shop HERE.

2 comments:

  1. wow, Jackie, you certainly did go all out! awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Well then. . . .how about gorgeous and elegant? Yep. . . it certainly fits! Love it Jackie!

    ReplyDelete