Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week # 136 "Celebrate Birthdays"


This week we are celebrating Birthdays in our Sassy Cheryl's challenge, Judy set the theme this week and I used Sally's Letter I love this image because it is perfect for so many occasions, we would love you to join us in our weekly challenges and maybe you will win some beautiful Sassy images if you do!
Have a look HERE to see challenge details and HERE to have a look at all the fantastic images for as little as $1.00 !!! how can you resist :)

5 comments:

  1. Jackie! I Love love this Birthday sentiment! and this Sally is the perfect image to use!
    I love everything about your sweet card!
    hugs to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hair Jackie. Love that DP and sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness Jackie!! This is sooooo cute! Perfect verse for Sally's Letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super STUNNING . . .LOVE the papers and the little dots on her cheeks are perfect. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jackie-perfection again! I love this.

    ReplyDelete