Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #131 Got the blues


Jeni set Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week with  " Got the blues" Thankfully I dont have the blues and I LOVE using blues in my cards, I chose Callies little umbrella this week and tried to add as much blue as I could, I cant take credit for making the lovely little fabric flower because I bought it as a hair clip and removed the clip!
So you can shake those blues away by joining us this week, you will find full details HERE on Sassy Cheryls blog and you could WIN if you do, to browse the Sassy shop and grab some bargains have a look HERE.

5 comments:

  1. totally adorable, Jackie! and love the hair clip flower too, clever you. darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Jackie. Great way to recycle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Darling, as always Jackie! I am loving all the wonderful blues with the touch of the peachy and soft suede colors to accent everything!
    a d o r a b l e!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, Callie is so super cute in her blue rain coat! Beautiful coloring!!! You are so clever...a hair clip???? I need to broaden my shopping search. Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, this is fabulous. Love the idea of using the hair clip! It is one special flower!

    ReplyDelete