Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #121 SUMMER



Dawn set the theme for this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge with SUMMER ( Whatever it means to you )  well summer to me means flowers in full bloom, sunshine ( we dont get a lot of that here in Ireland ) and short sleeves and light bright clothes, I used Peyton the bumbling bear which I paper pieced and coloured with promarkers, I layered her on a lovely flower embossing folder and added lace flower trim with pearls.
What does Summer mean to you ? why not join us and let us see, full challenge details are HERE and all Sassy Cheryls fantastic images and bargain bin are HERE.

7 comments:

  1. If I could. . . . I'd send you some of our heat and sunshine. :)
    This is adorable Jackie and I LOVE the paper piecing and of course as always. . . .the polka dots. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie!! Whoa, girlfriend! I LOVE this card! I mean, what could be better than pink and blue and lace and polka dots?! Oh...I know...adding a Sassy Cheryl image! This card is the complete package, kiddo! I love it! Great job w/the paper piecing too, sugar!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, this is fabulous! Love it so! Sorry I haven't been around for a while- been basking in the glory of a new baby...back to reality :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just darling!!! colored to perfection, love the row of flower trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, this is too sweet. Love Peyton and those stitched flowers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet lace flower trim. Adorable in every way!
    huga to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. DARLING card Jackie!!! Love all your pearly dots and embossed flowers. I have had that sentiment stamp fo ever and it is STILL one of my favorites. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete