Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Mami Doodles Challenge week #42 Make a card for a loved one!


This weeks Mami Doodles Challenge is to make a card for a loved one... well I stepped outside the box a little with my card and instead of a heart/valentine style card I made a card suitable for a little girls Communion, a special day that will be celebrated by so many little girls and boys soon.
I used the gorgeous image THE STAR FAIRY and Elisa removed part of the image meaning it doesnt have to be cut out and can be used with your nesties. I embellished with a gold diecut, stickles and pearls, I even gave her a pearl piece of Holy Communion lol ( well I do get carried away sometimes lol )

To join us you can see full details HERE and you will be in the draw for some fantastic Mami Doodles images if you do :)

5 comments:

  1. Jackie it is stunning & so so elegant. I love her glittered dress & all the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love her sparkly dress and that gold die cut is beautiful.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie this is beautiful what else needs to be said
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, so sweet and very elegant. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie - this card is just heavenly, or should I have said angelic? Very thoughtful in how you put this all together and her dress is stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete