Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Mami Doodles challenge week #40 Altered Art/ Home Decor


.
I had all sorts of ideas for this weeks Mami Doodles challenge but in the end I went for an altered box with matching card using the Mami Doodles image THE STAR FAIRY,  I painted the box with white soft sheen paint, decorated with papers and used chipboard for the raised lid, I then filled it with rose petal soaps. 
For full details of this weeks challenge have a look here and dont forget if you join us us will be in the draw for free Mami Doodles images!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Jackie, love the elegance of it with all those pearls & those luxurious looking papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jackie - this project is absolutely lovely. The box has great details and the card is a wonderful match!

    ReplyDelete