Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's challege week # 68 "Make a Tent card"

Kim set this weeks Sassy Cheryl challenge to make a  "Tent Card " I love these cards, I used two Sassy Cheryl images this week "A single birthday cupcake"  and  "Sassy Happiness" layering them to create a 3D card, you have to have a look HERE to see the design teams tent cards this week they are FANTASTIC! 
If you join us in the challenge you could win a $5.00 gift certificate by uploading your tent card to the Sassy Chery's challenge blog. 

9 comments:

  1. omgoodness...this is the best ever FUN birthday card!! awesome, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! How amazingly gorgeous is this! I LOVE the way you combined the images. It's stunning! But of course, that is NEVER a surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty Jackie and girl to. Lovin the cupcakes
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how yummy Jackie!!! Lovin' all those cup cakes! Beautiful design and dimension. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh wow!!! this is just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, you've out done yourself. I love this card-so cute, so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweeeeeeeet as can be! I love the way you have imges cut out and layered in front and behind.
    your coloring are wonderful... makes me want a cupcake:)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, yours is my favorite. The little scene you created looks like a stage. Love it. Perfect DP too, just too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had to pop in and tell you that I love love love the way you arranged the cupcakes and the little girl. This card is such a great Birthday Card. One little girl is going to be very happy and is sure to display it in her room for a long time. My granddaughter Kaylee said to tell you it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete