Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Claires first Challenge " Anything goes" !


Little Claire designs have brought out a range of digital images so I treated myself to a few today and also picked up this free image, isnt she great ! I coloured her with pro markers.
Have a look HERE to see all their images !
I entered this card in Little Claire Designs first challenge " Anything Goes ".

5 comments:

  1. ooooooooooh wow!!!! such a gorgeous card!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is super, Thank you for joining us for Little Claires 1st challenge. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the oval easel, and you've coloured the image beautifully. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Little Claire :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card!!!
    You coloured it in beautifuly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jackie, love it. Just signed up for Little Claires newsletter....

    ReplyDelete