Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nice matters award

I received this award from Karen ( Karvaloo) and was so thrilled to think she chose me , The reason I didn't post it here is because I don't think I can choose only two other people to award it to.There are so many great people I have met over the past years and in one way or another have become friends. If I really have to I will choose.
Carrie , because we hit it off from the word go and have become good friends.

1 comment:

  1. I am so delighted to have been given this award by Jackie and should definitely send it right back for the very same reason. Thanks for being a lovely friend and providing wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete