Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's the little things.

This weeks Scrapwest theme was set by Caroline and was a tough title for a cardie so I opted for another Layout =0) Most of the LO was made up from presents I received from fellow crafters over the past few months. ( Thanks everyone ) I used rubber stamps for the zig-zag stitching. I chose the photos because they show Stephen enjoying Comfort, Laughter and play. Little things everyone needs.

6 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful layout Jackie,
    well done : )

    Marlou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO Jackie - You really are good with this size !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantatic LO Jackie, sure you cant just call yourself a cardie at this stage!!!! your a fully fledged scrapper :):):) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fab LO Jackie, Stephen is such a cutie in those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!!! You are such a natural scrapper!

    ReplyDelete