Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

In full bloom

The sun has worked wonders on all the flowers and trees . The last time I was in Herbert park
there were only buds and closed tulips but today everything was blooming in its full glory and the colours were out of this world. The tulips were a carpet of colour and the cherry blossoms like confetti.

If you look closely under the cherry blossoms you will see a spring bride and groom posing for their wedding photo's.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie those photo's are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love cherry blossoms and the tulips are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie the pics are great and the new pic of you is fab!!!
    Everytime I look at your blog it makes me smile. Every evening when I put Aoife to bed she asks me to tell her a story about when i was a little girl. Tonight's story was about Herbert Park!!!! When I was in Primary school (St Brigid's) my friend lived with her Gran and the house is right next door to the entrance to herbert park, the one across from the tennis courts. It must be 20 years since I was in Herbert Park and I promised Aoife next time we are in Dublin I will bring her. thanks for sharing the pics.. sorry about the long story :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos once again jackie, just fab! Loved seeing the dimensionality of your japanese card for this week's Scrapwest. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete